Saturday, February 20, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen: A Quick Review


Well...this movie was very violent and bloody. All the blood does not add to the movie. I know...crazy thought. Gerard Bulter plays Clyde Shelton. His wife and daughter were brutally killed in front of him. Ten years pass, one of the murderers is set free, and Clyde goes insane and is determined to kill the man who killed his family and go after anyone else involved in setting the murderer free. It's no big surprise where this is going to lead...let's just say the movie earned its R rating. Gerard Bulter and Jamie Foxx are far better actors than this movie shows. The plot was good, the execution not so much. The movie was okay, just too simple and nothing made the movie especially interesting to watch. I'm glad I didn't see it in theaters...definitely not worth 8 bucks...but I did get my dollar's worth out of my rental. Of course I did almost fall asleep toward the end, but in my defense it was getting late.

-Joseph Sbrilli

No comments:

Post a Comment