Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Night at the Roxbury: A Quick Review

I thought this movie was awful. Just looking at the posters actually really annoys me. I don't know what Lorne Michaels was thinking. Unless it's "The Blues Brothers" or "Waynes World," making a movie off of a "Saturday Night Live" sketch is one of the worst ideas someone in Hollywood can have. Will Ferrell proved in this that he is really not a funny human being, just really annoying. The same can be said for Chris Kattan. I'm surprised they managed to fill 80 minutes of movie time. If you haven't seen it you are certainly not missing much...

-Joseph Sbrilli

Alternate Review!: This movie is awesome and hilarious. It is obviously ridiculously stupid but it is a funny movie. Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan are extremely funny and I am very glad I've seen this movie and you should too.

-Christopher O'Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment